Measuring range: 0 ~ 150 mm / 0 ~ 6 "
Resolution: 0.01 mm / 0.0005"
Accuracy: 0.03 mm / 0.001 "
Maximum speed measurement: 1.5 m / s or 60" / s
Measuring system: PAC non-contact linear measuring system
Operating temperature: 0 ℃ ~ 40 ℃
Storage temperature: -20 ℃ ~ + 70 ℃
Power supply: 3.0V battery a silver oxide battery for a year of continuous use, low battery warning due to flickering of the screen.
1. Clean the calibrator rod with dry cotton cloths before use. Never use gasoline, acetone and other organic solutions.
2. Keep the clip clean and dry (the liquid can damage the slider).
3. To save power, turn off the appliance when the gauge is inactive for a period of time.
5. Never apply electrical pressure to any part of the clamp and never use an electric pen for fear of damaging your chip.
6. Accidental erroneous display may occur when the battery is replaced, the battery is removed and replaced after more than 30 seconds until the display returns to normal.
1 * Digital display ruler
1 * English Instruction