● Applicable to most instruments.
● BNC Connector suitable for most PH meter and controller.
● Suitable for wide range of application: Aquariums, Hydroponics, Laboratory, etc.
● The PH electrode probe is accurate and reliable that can gives almost instantaneous readings.
● The PH electrode has a single cylinder that allows direct connection to the input terminal of a PH meter, controller, or any PH device which has a BNC input terminal.
PH Range: 0-14 PH
Relative Humidity: ≤85%
Temperature Range: 5-40℃
Cable Length: 75cm / 29.53'' (appr.)
Maintenance & Precautions:
1. When used for the first time or when not used for a long time, the sensitive bulb and reference junction should be soaked in 3.3NKCL solution for more than 2 hours.
2. When using, it should be washed and dried with deionized water. The measured solution surface should be higher than the reference liquid junction.
3. The wire and plug parts should be kept clean and dry. When not in use, the electrode bulb should be covered with a protective cover and preferably stored in a wet manner.
4. Non-fillable composite electrodes should avoid long-term immersion in deionized water, protein solutions and acidic fluoride solutions, and prevent contact with silicone grease.
1 x Electrode Probe Connector
1 x Electrode Filling Solution
1 x Injection Needle