To confirm that this part fits your vehicle, please enter your vehicle’s details below.
- Clear All
This part is compatible with 0 vehicle(s).
Show all compatible vehicles
This part is compatible with 1 vehicle(s) matching
This part is not compatible with
Name:Variable Frequency Inverter
Input:1PH AC 200-240V±10% 50-60Hz
Control Method:voltage vector
-Built-in PID control function, can easily constitute a simple automated control system.
-Frequency setting mode: digital setting, analog setting, serial communication setting, PID setting and so on.
-Other functions: deceleration stop or freewheel stop, DC brake, automatic reset restart, PLC program control and so on.
-Provide a variety of fault protection: over-current, overvoltage, undervoltage, over temperature, phase loss, overload and other protection.
– Do not arbitrarily reform the inverter.
– Do not do the voltage withstand test on the inverter.
– Do not connect the contactor with the output circuit.
– When power is on, do not change the wiring and terminal.
– Do not connect the power to the U, V, W output terminals.
– Before wring, please make sure that the input power is off.
– The grounding terminals must be connected with the ground.
– Please connect the brake resistor according to the wiring diagram.
– The wring work should be operated by the professional electrical engineer.
– Cut off the main circuit power before doing some check and maintain work.
– Having paused circuit wiring emergently, please make sure that the check is effective.
– Do not touch the terminals of inverter, which are very dangerous because there is high voltage on them.
– Confirm that the operation signal is cut off. Before reset the alarm device,or the inverter may start suddenly.
– Please check whether the voltage of the AC main circuit power is consistent with the rated voltage of the inverter.
– Mare sure to install a protection cover before power-on. When removing the cover, be sure to make the power off.
– Do not connect the output wire of the inverter with the shell, and pay attention that the output wire should not be short-circuited.
– If you want to reset the inverter with the retry function, do not get close to the mechanical equipment, because the inverter will restart suddenly when the alarm stops.
1 x Variable Frequency Inverter
1 x Manual